Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services. We offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. We are now looking to strengthen our People Team with a People Administrator.
About the role
As a senior administrator in our People team you will be the first point of contact for our employees all over the world. You will make sure that they receive the best possible support from our team and answer any People-related questions they might have.
You will support the rest of the team in various administrative tasks, from updating employee data in our People systems to assisting in prioritized projects.
The purpose of the people team is to give all employees and managers the tools and support they need to build their own People Story. You will be a vital part of the team, ensuring we work the right way to achieve this.
As our People administrator, you will;
- Answer and solve People-related questions within the organisation both from employees and managers
- Provide full administrative support to the People function
- Be a superuser for our People-system HiBob, as well as maintain and develop the system
- Assist our outsourced payroll agency with employment information on a monthly basis
- Be a natural part of the people team working with the annual processes for salary review, variable pay and gender pay
- Improving processes within the People team as well as how we support the organisation and our providers
- Process and administer employee benefits, including insurance, pension plans, and other benefits and follow up and coordinate our relocation topics if applicable
- Reporting regularly on People metrics and other ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Support and participate in People Projects and Initiatives
- Provide people data to various stakeholders internally in the audit process
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a self-driven People administrator, preferably at a fast-paced software/Tech company or as a consultant.
- Experience from working with payroll from a People perspective
- Experience from being the first point of contact for employee data against a payroll provider
- Experience with a People software, preferably HiBob
- Experience and strong skills in Excel/Google Sheet
- You have a passion for organizing structure and have strong administration skills
- You take pride and pleasure in being a positive ambassador for your team and our employer's brand
- Preferably a university degree in Human Resources, Behavioural science or similar
To thrive in this role you have a passion for people and enjoy being in a dynamic environment. You are service minded and always go the extra mile when supporting the organisation. You have a high level of self-leadership, good communication skills, and collaborate well with others.
What we can offer
Storytel offers a dynamic, forward-thinking environment that allows us to embrace new ideas and creative solutions while continually challenging and questioning old truths. Our approach to leadership is rooted in communication, trust and genuine care, recognizing that innovation often stems from collective wisdom, enabling individuals to thrive and achieve collective success.
We offer flexible working hours, remote working possibilities when possible, and flexible public holidays for people to celebrate what they truly believe in. And of course - you get unlimited listening to audio and ebooks from our service!
If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, please submit your application in English and we will contact you as soon as possible.