Storytel Original Producer
We usually respond within two weeks
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. We are now looking for a Producer to join our team in Poland.
About the role
As a producer, you will be part of the central Content organization working closely with both the local Polish team and the global Storytel Original team. To thrive and succeed in this role, we believe that you have a passion for stories, audio and are excited about developing content in a new way. In the role, you get to take a lot of initiative and will need to keep the whole picture in mind, and as we are a small team you will also be giving a hand where it is needed.
Your work will consist of:
- Project planning and managing audio and artwork production
- Building a network and working with freelance translators and editors
- Setting up and maintaining production plans
- Editing and correcting manuscripts
- Coordinating work of external service providers (translators, editors)
- Evaluating stories and initiating story ideas/concepts
- 3+ years of demonstrable relevant working experience
- Experience in commissioning content
- Experience in setting up and following (production) plans
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in working in international and crossfunctional organisations and/or experience in working with large teams
- A broad understanding of pop culture and cultural trends
- Excellent language skills in Polish and English, both written and spoken
As a person, we believe that you are sociable, and creative and know how to express and create engagement with your ideas and opinions.
What we can offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old truths. The Storytel culture – characterised by being welcoming and helpful – is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, but we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow with it.
The role is full-time, based in Warszawa, Poland.
The Storytel culture in 3 words?
Trusting, Collaborative, Innovative.
Number of orange headphones?
Times we celebrate?
Whenever we have something to celebrate. It could be the launch of a Storytel Original, a great cross functional collaboration or a housewarming party. We like to celebrate - preferably with cake.
Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services and offers unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets. Storytel is a digital platform provider as well as a comprehensive publishing group. The streaming business area offers subscriptions for audiobooks and e-books under the Storytel and Mofibo brands. Storytel’s publishing business area is carried out through the publishing houses Norstedts, Massolit, StorySide, Printz Publishing, People’s Press, Rabén & Sjögren, B.Wahlströms, Gummerus, Lind & CO and more. Storytel operates in 25+ markets around the globe and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Storytel Original Producer
Loading application form
Already working at Storytel?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.