At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. We are now looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join the team!
About the Role
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will manage a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks to facilitate a productive CEO Office. You will work closely with our CEO, as well as other senior stakeholders in the organization.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinate and manage the CEO’s schedule, meetings and travel arrangements
- Assist with day-to-day logistics related to the CEO’s work
- Manage the inbox of the CEO, keep track of top priorities and flag preparation needs
- Drive and develop administrative processes to support the CEO and Management Team agenda
- Collect and circulate meeting agendas and materials
- Manage internal projects such as company-wide events
- Prepare reports, presentations and documents
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality and information security when given access to sensitive information
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior stakeholders in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Service-minded and an ability to manage stakeholders with a proactive approach
- Experienced user of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, has strong attention to detail, and thrives in a dynamic environment. High levels of discretion, integrity and professionalism in handling confidential information are essential. Moreover, we are looking for a candidate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. At Storytel we trust our employees and believe in their autonomy, we like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it.
We offer flexible working hours and flexible public holidays for people to celebrate what they truly believe in. And of course – you get unlimited access to audio and ebooks from our service!
This role will be located in Stockholm. Does this sound like an opportunity for you? If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.