At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and eBook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. As we continue to grow, we are looking to strengthen our Global Marketing Team with a Performance Marketing Manager specialised in programmatic.
About the role
We are looking for a Programmatic Specialist to work with our Global Marketing Team, a passionate and diverse group of people. Our global performance marketing team works with a broad media mix, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Twitter, Tiktok, Google, Youtube, Bing, Programmatic and more.
We believe this role is perfect for someone who has experience and passion in Programmatic, and wants to work with cutting-edge projects like DCO (Dynamic Creative optimisation). We expect you to be comfortable working in an agile workspace and open-minded about working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.You will work with other online marketing specialists who are eager to learn and achieve better results.
You will be working closely with Programmatic Lead in the team, building and executing Programmatic buys for 25+ Storytel markets.
You will plan, execute, analyse and improve our marketing activities, together with other Performance Marketing Managers and a Marketing Analyst. Together with in-house designers and the local markets at Storytel, you will collaborate and plan campaigns.
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Performance Marketing.
- Manage programmatic set-ups and ongoing work for multiple markets.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing within the team and company.
- Monitor selected KPI:s and to identify potential issues or opportunities to improve the performance of the markets you are responsible for.
- Work with Local Markets and Identify trends, gaps, and proactively drive improvement of our media mix.
- Build a known and liked brand, together with our creative team
- Make the best use of machine learning and automation for results and efficiency
We believe you have managed global accounts and multiple markets for web. If you have done it for apps as well, that’s even better. In this role, we also think it’s important that you have strong communication skills, and ability to work with multiple stakeholders and enjoy working in close collaboration with your team.
- Previous experience within programmatic media management
- Both strategic and hands on experience in DV360, CM
- Experience of managing complex programmatic activities with a full funnel approach with excellent skills both within branding and performance.
- Understanding of Display and Video marketing space, including Youtube
- Understanding on ROI based on LifeTime value and Attribution
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
And for some bonus points
- Experience in subscription services
- Experience in Adjust
- Experience in Mobile App marketing and marketing automation
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Google Analytics and Firebase.
What we can offer
Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services. We believe in stories, and we aim to be the obvious choice for all audiobook lovers.
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity is welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. If you like to read more about us and our products, please have a look at www.storytel.com.
Does this sound interesting? We would love to get your application today.