At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and eBook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. We are now looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our team in Turkey!
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
The Customer Support Representative responsibilities include being in direct contact with our customer and resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. You also will be accountable to troubleshoot any problem and issues occurring to the customers regarding the products. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
You will be a part of a team of passionate employees in Istanbul, working close with our current Customer Support Representative and the local team. You will also work closely with Global teams, and be a part of the fast growing Storytel family – with colleagues in 25+ markets across the world.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat
- Identify customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Monitor customers’ reviews, provide accurate information and high service level to meet key KPIs
- Organize efficient work processes within your responsibilities, in collaboration with the local Storytel team in Turkey and the global Storytel functions
To be successful in this role, we believe you have:
- Experience in customer support field from a similar role
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Excellent communication skills in English and Turkish, both written and spoken
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Familiarity with Zendesk tool is a plus
To enjoy this role, we think that you are a person with a positive attitude who takes great responsibility for your own decisions and at the same time you have the ability to work closely with your team members and the rest of your colleagues at Storytel. You are someone who has great organizational and prioritization skills, you are proactive, and have strong problem-solving skills. Lastly, we believe that you are tech-savvy and used to work with smartphones and tablets, as well as apps.
What we can offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. And of course - you get unlimited listening to audio and eBooks from our service!
Do you find this role interesting? Then send in your application in English today, we are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.