At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and eBook streaming services and we offer unlimited listening to consumers in 25+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. We are now looking for a Marketing Project Manager - reporting to the local Marketing Manager - to join the team in Italy!
This is a temporary replacement for a minimum of 6-12 months while our Marketing Project Manager is on parental leave. Storytel is in a strong expansion phase and for the right person, there is an opportunity to transition into a permanent role.
About the Role
As Marketing Project Manager you’ll be essential in making sure all marketing-related projects are delivered efficiently and on time. You’ll work closely with the Marketing manager, the designers and with the global campaign team, with a 360’ view on all our marketing and PR activities.
The role includes:
- Coordinate local influencer activities
- Coordinate local title and campaign launches and related material creation and delivery together with the marketing manager, content manager and the global campaign team
- Oversee globally managed online campaigns, performance and reporting, acting as coordinator between the global media team and the local teams to guarantee efficient campaign and budget optimization, marketing material creation and delivery
- Coordinate any offline marketing activities, eg. events together with the marketing manager
- Take part in brainstorming and ideation of new launches and activities with the whole team
- You’ll be the essential point of contact between different stakeholders, making sure different marketing projects move forward and get delivered on time
To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- +3 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and experience in driving different marketing projects, campaigns and managing clients (experience in an agency is a plus)
- Basic knowledge and at least 1+ years experience of online advertising campaign management and optimization (Facebook ads, Google ads etc.)
- Fluent or on a professional level in Italian and English, both written and spoken
To thrive in this role, we believe you have an independent approach to working on projects and a “getting things done” attitude, as well as good time management and project management skills.
What we offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. And of course - you get unlimited listening to audio and eBooks from our service!
Does this sound like you? If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.