Tech – Stockholm
We are looking for talented and driven testers to join our team and help build a service that hundreds of thousand of people use every day to consume books. You are a QA tester with a few years of hands-on experience. It is important that you think it is fun to grow and learn, both as a person and with our team. You love to automate processes and care for a high quality product. You speak and write English fluently.
We work using Scrum in small and efficient teams that you will be an important part of.
We have our headquarters on Valhallavägen in Stockholm but our scrum teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm, Lund and Copenhagen. Right now we are looking to hire in the Stockholm office.
What will you do?
- Develop a test strategy and reusable test plans for our mobile apps and website
- You find, document and report bugs
- Develop automated UI tests for website and apps
- You will organize regression tests for major web page and app releases.
- Work closely together with product owners
- Being a bridge between development teams, product owners and other departments
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- You have a programming background and know how to code Java and/or C#
- You have experience with load testing
- You’re comfortable in Linux environments and Docker
We offer you
Storytel offers you an opportunity to get into a developing company that embraces the latest technologies on the market. We have a very good culture in the company and put a strong focus on personal development. You can read more about us and our products on www.storytel.se
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!