Tech – Stockholm
We are looking for talented and driven developers to join our team and help build a service that hundreds of thousand of people use every day to consume books. You are an iOS Developer with a few years of hands-on experience. It is important that you think it is fun to grow and learn, both as a person and with our team. You love programming and want to be the best at what you do! You speak and write English fluently.
We work using Scrum in small and efficient teams that you will be an important part of.
We have our headquarters on Valhallavägen in Stockholm but our scrum teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm, Lund and Copenhagen. Right now we are looking to hire in the Stockholm office.
What will you do?
- You will be a big part of our iOS team joining in an early stage of building new apps in pure Swift.
- Write clear, safe and maintainable code covered by tests.
- Collaborate closely with other app developers, UX designers and backend developers on a daily basis.
- You love Swift in general and Swift 3 in particular, and you follow how the language evolves with great interest.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience developing for iOS.
- You have a deep understanding of different architectural approaches and design patterns.
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You understand the importance of having your code covered by tests.
- You like working in a team, as a team, and are used to give code reviews, do pair programming, etc.
Its beneficial if...
- You have experience working with (or setting up) some continuous integration tools.
- You are also fluent in Objective-C.
- You have a University degree in computer science or similar.
- You have a good feel for great user experience and design and can implement a user interface in a pixel-perfect manner.
We offer you
Storytel offers you an opportunity to get into a developing company that embraces the latest technologies on the market. We have a very good culture in the company and put a strong focus on personal development. You can read more about us and our products on www.storytel.se
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!